IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment will consist of Online exams. The Online examinations will be conducted in two phases. The first will be the Preliminary Examination. Candidates who qualify through Prelims will be eligible to write the Main Examination. Below we will discuss the detailed IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern2017.
- All the tests in both the exams will be available bilingually (in English & Hindi) except for English Language.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers. One fourth (or 0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty for wrong answers. There is no penalty for unanswered questions.
- The scores will be normalized to equate the difficulty level of the papers in different slots.
- You will be required to score a minimum overall cut off in both Prelims and Mains exams.
- Besides this you will have to score minimum cut off scores in each of the sections in both examinations.
- However, only the score of the Main examination will be considered for Final Merit Listing.
- The final score will be scaled to a maximum of 100.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims 2017
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Mains 2017
This year IBPS has increased the difficulty level of Mains 2017 Exam. The IBPS Clerk Mains paper consist of 190 Qs of 200 marks in 160 minutes.