Error: Contact form not found.
IBPS CWE (PO)
- Test Duration & Pattern (IBPS CWE PO 2018)
- Exam Format
- IBPS CWE(PO) 2018 Tentative dates
- Banks participating in IBPS CWE (PO)
- How to Apply
- Official Website
A candidate must be one of the following:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01/01/1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Indian government.
- Age Limit(As on 01.08.2017)
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1987 and not later than 01.07.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxation of upper age limit
- Educational Qualification (As on 5.09.2017):
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
About IBPS CWE (PO)
- This is the exam held for recruitment to nationalized banks in India for jobs of Probationary Officer(PO).
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a Common Written Examination (CWE) on behalf of 21 nationalized banks (see list below) as a pre-requisite for selection of Probationary Officers.
- IBPS is only the body conducting the written test. The vacancies in individual banks, as well as the group discussion and personal interview process, are managed by each participating bank separately.
Time Duration: 1 hour
Negative Marking: 1/4t h of the marks deducted for every incorrect answer
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by
IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements
will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
The IBPS CWE (PO) is now held online.
How to Apply
Step I. Register and get the provisional registration number & password generated.
Step II. Pay using either:
- ONLINE MODE – through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking
Note: There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, three days After fee payment.
.Official Website http://www.ibps.in