UGC NET Law Syllabus 2020 | List of Important Topics to Nail the Success
- The first step to get success is to have a wise analysis to the entire UGC NET Syllabus.
- Don’t get afraid to see huge UGC NET Law Syllabus. For easing out your ways, we have come up with the important topics from NET Syllabus 2020.
|S.No.||Papers||Important Topics for UGC NET Law|
|1.||Paper 1||Teaching Aptitude|
|People and Environment|
|Governance, Polity and Administration|
|2.||Paper 2||Constitutional Law of India|
|Public International Law|
|Law of Torts|
|Law of Contracts|
|Law of Crimes|
UGC NET Law Exam Pattern 2020 | Updated Marking Scheme & Qualifying Criteria
- The aspirants are required to understand the paper pattern to make a strategy to get a good score in the exam. It provides a complete idea of the type of questions which will be asked in the exam.
- National Eligibility Test consists two rounds of objective type papers i.e.
- Paper 1 – It is a common General Aptitude Test which consists questions based on Reasoning Ability, Comprehension Reading, Mental Ability, and General Awareness etc.
- Paper 2 – It consists 100 MCQs type questions based on Law subjects each of 2 marks.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper-1||50 all are compulsory||100||1 Hour|
|Paper-2||100 all are compulsory||200||2 Hour|
- There is no minus marking on any negative answer.